[Rovernet] Austin Clifton - very interestingR: New email address

gianluca.ruotolo at enel.com gianluca.ruotolo at enel.com
Mon Dec 9 09:23:03 EST 2013

It is not a Rover content, but it is very interesting!
Best regards, ciao, GR.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin_12

Austin 12 Clifton

And a different comment:

This is a 1924 Austin Clifton tourer, it was often referred to as the "million mile Austin" because it was built at least as well as a Rolls-Royce but with a better coach built body. Arguably it was one of the prettiest vintage cars as well... as the most durable.
Sadly it didn't sell in sufficent quantities to save the company, the Austin Seven did that, but the 12 is the special one. Note the crocodile grain button upholstery that Austin did in house