[Rovernet] Pleased to be back

Juliet Keiler lingfield51 at btinternet.com
Sun Jun 23 14:09:24 EDT 2013

Thanks to all those concerned for getting the mailing list up and running.

It's good to know Eric's legacy continues. It was a breath of fresh air when I joined in the late 1990's instant communication and (almost) all of it about Rovers. Despite the UK still being in the dark ages with dial up connection at that time it was worth the download wait!

Time has moved on, we now have numerous websites for old Rovers along with many forums both general and marque based but for me this is where it started, long may it continue.

Best Regards

Alan Francis (aka Partviking) :) :)

Sent from my iPad