[Rovernet] 3500S NADA door card RR

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Fri Nov 1 14:15:35 EDT 2013

Not Hardura, which is a dense paper product. The door cards are high density fibreboard, commonly called Masonite in North America. Weirdly enough, it always seems less dense than MDF, which means medium density fibreboard and is often used in cabinets and the like.

Hardura will fall apart completely when soaked, while the other only 80% fall apart.

One day I’m going to do door cards with a fiberglass base, which will last forever.

Yours
Vern