[Rovernet] 3500S with AC

James Pile jpile1 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 5 20:58:16 EST 2013

HI, All,
	Well, It's beginning to get cold in Virginia, and I have 2 issues w/ the heating. Actually, 3. First: I don't really understand how it's set up. I have a TC w/ air, and heating and cooling are separate - easy to understand. But I don't get what activates the heating in the 3500. When I turn the heating control knob about 1/2-way around, I hear the familiar "flump" of what I guess is a flap inside the box. Unfortunately, I don't always hear the "flump" these days. and I also don't get any heat on those occasions. (Devilishly, the heat control seems always to work when it's temperate outside.)
	Finally - separate issue -  at any season of the year I always have warm air gently blowing on my feet - driver's side, not passenger's side -  which is not what I want when it's 95% outside.
	So whatever light anyone can shed on this situation, I'd be really thankful.

		Jim Pile