[Rovernet] P6 Handbrake Adjustment

Alan Francis partviking1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 08:45:21 EST 2013

Gordon,

There is an adjuster on the Girling cable,unfortunately it's often masked
by the  exhaust so can be a bit of a pain to reach.

You'll find it between the back of the gearbox and the front of the diff
extension just follow the cable from the back of the lever till you spot it.

Often the cable has stretched to the point where there is no more
adjustment left and you cannot adjust it where it links to the calipers so
the only alternative is a new one.

I have been trying to source a NOS Dunlop cable but sadly these are much,
much rarer and don't think i've ever seen one on Ebay.

Regards

Alan