[Rovernet] Lots of parts ...

Alan Francis partviking1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 02:06:20 EST 2013

I think if you look at Peters original post he did say he would go through
them over the coming weeks and create an inventory so anyone who was
interested would be able to make an informed offer.

I'm sure that is still his intention and no doubt when he is in a position
to offer that information will let everyone know.

Regards

Alan