[Rovernet] 3500S front brake bleed valve

GeffMcCarthy geffandjulie at comcast.net
Tue Nov 26 17:29:03 EST 2013

Dermot, thanks to you, thanks to all.  My Main Man Neville Baker (a Kiwi
Transplant and Portland asset) smacked the offending nipple thrice with a
hammer, put on vice grips and turned it free. Fortunately, I was not strong
enough to have jammed the opposite. We bled a bit of lurking air, and the
Red Rover runs - and STOPS! - as she should.
Yes, please on the brakes and emblem, but no rush.
I think I have some bits for a 3500S heater with A/C, but maybe not the
whole assembly.
AvMedSafe
Geoffrey W. McCarthy MD MBA DipAvMed
677 NW Melinda Ave Portland OR USA 97210
503-241-8468(h) 503-799-3809 (mobile)