[Rovernet] 3500S front brake bleed valve

Ben Saunders bsaunders at firstva.com
Thu Nov 21 08:17:46 EST 2013

Hi Geoff,
If all you are trying to do is get the calipers bled then try to do it by
cracking the feed line loose. Most every time I have had one of the bleeders
stuck like that I have ended up snapping them off even after heating them up
and using PB penetrating oil. The bleeders are far too weak for the job.
Ben