[Rovernet] Bumper re-plating

carlin freeberg cfreeberg at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 16 14:07:02 EDT 2013

Yes.  I recently needed to improve my Jag chrome wheels that were looking pretty shabby.  I found new set for $399, but also did a Google search for replating, found a local (Bellingham) firm that would have replated my existing wheels for $99 each.  I can't give you the name but Googling should reveal the plater(s).  Not a bad price, considering I'd still have the original wheels.

I've been fighting the urge to have my P6 woefully inadequate bumpers plated for decades.
Maybe I'll finally do it, now that I know they're available.  Please post your experience on the net, if/when you get 'er done.