[Rovernet] P3

Ben Saunders bsaunders at firstva.com
Fri Sep 6 22:40:02 EDT 2013

Barry I forgot to inform folks that this car started out at the factory as a
RHD then was changed to LHD somewhere during the construction so no telling
if they got it right from the start. There is a buffed out "R" prefix in the
VIN then stamped over with "L". The car then went to Spain in April of 1948.
When I bought it the steering was on the right and there was a huge section
of the frame cut out to make the fit with a Ford Falcon engine and automatic
transmission in it. I need to wright a book.
Ben
PS I have photos if you are interested.