[Rovernet] P3

Scott scott at scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Sun Sep 8 03:50:38 EDT 2013

Gearbox on P2 and P3 are basically the same, just the bell housing on front of gearbox and
throwout bearing has to be changed.

Thankyou,

Scott.

-- 9 - 5.00 Monday to Friday.

New email address-  scott at scottsoldautorubber.com.au

www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au

Automotive Rubber and Seals for Many Makes and Models,

P.O. Box 105, Mount Waverley 3149, Victoria,  Australia.

Phone and Fax: + 61- 3 - 9563 3023

http://www.xe.net/pca/

(Currency Converter)

Closed Saturday and Sunday.