[Rovernet] P3

Gianni D'Ortenzio giannid at bigpond.com
Sun Sep 8 19:58:02 EDT 2013

"I don't weigh a lot" exactly! In terms of overall weight the P3 is much heavier than a series I LR. I guess the expected the LR to be solo driven mostly, hence the prototype with centre steering. Mind you the sensitive handling of the series I would have obviously been dramatically effected without the difference. The different springs maintained the almost formula one handling characteristics of the series I.

Sent from my iPad