[Rovernet] P3

Scott scott at scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Sun Sep 8 20:13:24 EDT 2013

That is true, one is a little heavier under the drivers side, but with left hand drive and right hand
drive variants and the fact that most have been replaced it is hard to know what is where, and if
buying one second hand you have no idea which one you get, and with age it really is negligible.

Thankyou,

Scott.