[Rovernet] P3

Dennis Gallacher dennis at allk9.com.au
Sun Sep 8 23:33:25 EDT 2013

I think the other thing to look at when talking about what side the springs go on or if handed or not is what use I would put the car to. Way back when these old cars where first on the road often as not they would be used as transport for work or other single person use. Today we would use them at weekends, car shows or car events meaning, if not the good lady sitting beside you there would be a mate or family members off to the show.

 I would agree with Scott and not bother what side they went on, I'd look more at how I would use the car today rather than go for correct factory fitting.

Den.