[Rovernet] P3

Ben Saunders bsaunders at firstva.com
Mon Sep 9 08:15:02 EDT 2013

Hi Barry,
Can you please let me know what you want for two of them, preferably with
different part numbers, and what the shipping cost (via UPS) will be. I will
put the one with the most curve on the driver's side which should do the
job. If you have any of the bolts I could sure use a few of them as well.
Mine can be used but the threads have been flattened a bit on some of them.
Regards,
Ben