[Rovernet] Using a Tach with CD ignition

Franc fab at stunnedbuffalo.com
Sat Dec 20 04:38:23 EST 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Rovernet] Using a Tach with CD ignition
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 09:33:38 +0000
From: Franc <fab at stunnedbuffalo.com>
To: Kent Kinard <kkinard at att.net>

On 19/12/2014 21:04, Kent Kinard wrote:
> Geff, I am totally confused by your comment.  By way of introduction,
> Franc is the ECU guru I mentioned to you previously.  I couldn't find
> his email address...and here he is.  Ask him about your 4CU control box
> and if there is anything you can do to improve performance.
> How is Julie?  Reply off list.
> Roverly,
> Kent K.
>
> GeffMcCarthy via Rovernet wrote:
>> OK, Franc, I'll bite:  Purge the Dull, Make Thyself Joyful!!??

    :-D

    I think Geff is referring to my Latin signature line! As a man of
the Cloth, Kent, I would think you might have a clue there! ;-)

    "Continue, fool. Do it, that I may celebrate!"

    - Or, more colloquially, "Go ahead, punk. Make my day!"

    ;-)

    Geff, I'd be glad to try to answer your ECU questions. Feel free to ask!

    Cheers,
       Franc.
--
       AMMWWMMA