[Rovernet] TC for Sale

Scruggs Family gjkzscruggs at verizon.net
Wed Jan 1 19:31:33 EST 2014

Hi Gordon,

Where in VA is the car?

Gross Scruggs
Annapolis MD

-----Original Message-----
From: Rovernet [mailto:rovernet-bounces at rovernet.org] On Behalf Of Gordon
Harrower
Sent: Wednesday, January 1, 2014 6:19 PM
To: rovernet at rovernet.org
Subject: [Rovernet] TC for Sale

Hello Rovernet,

I'm selling my 1968 2000 TC.  It's the special NADA model, white with blue
trim, black interior.  Overall condition is good, but I no longer have a
garage in which to keep it.  It has a Series II gearbox.  Also included are
many parts including boot lids, windshields, various trim and electrical
parts, gearbox innards (new, in Rover packaging), DeDion Tube.

The car is in Virginia.  $2,000 obo.

Email me if you're interested, and I'll be happy to send pictures.

Gordon Harrower.