[Rovernet] NADA 3500S Servo

Ben Saunders bsaunders at firstva.com
Thu Jan 9 13:03:13 EST 2014

Hi Geff and happy New Year to you as well,
I replied to Kent as follows:
I am not in a real hurry but I am trying to sort out the problem with the
braking system in the 3500S NADA. I want to try to see how it will work with
two of the 3500S booster cans (one in each corner) dressed with the 2000 TC
cylinders. I plan to use a Land Rover CV master at the pedal to get enough
volume to push the two cylinders at the boosters. All the reading I have
done and the 3500S cars I have driven tells me that the problem is a design
one and needs to be rectified. The 2000 TC had a far better system so I plan
to duplicate that. It will require moving the washer bottle and the AC
drier/electrical components as well but that I was going to do anyway. I
hope to use either the SD1 or Range Rover steering pump and AC compressor
which will call for a bit of re-arranging up front on the engine but it will
be for the better. Do let me know what you have and let me know about the
right rear door card as well.
I am open to input on this idea and do let me know if you have an extra
vacuum booster and what you want for it. I thought I had a extra but they
are all 2000 TC boosters.
Thanks,
Ben