[Rovernet] Reflections on the need for more cans (was NADA 3500S Servo)

Kent Kinard kkinard at att.net
Thu Jan 9 22:15:27 EST 2014

How many cans must one man have, before they can call him a man?
And how many seas must a white Rover sail, before she sleeps in the sand?
Is that a song? Should be.

Why not use the 7" cans if you are using two? Easier to fit. I can do
sevens all day. Or did I can all my sevens? Actually, two sevens can't,
I guess. Wrong boost ratio?

I have 8's, but if Geff has one laying on the shelf ready to go, that's
a better deal as far as I'm concerned. I just spent three days in the
hospital. Went to the shop and tried to do too much today. Landed on my can.

Roverhallucinogenicly (too much morphine or not enough, Geff would know.
Actually, I never got a buzz, so I must have really been hurting.)
Kent K.