[Rovernet] 1950 P4 75

Scott scott at scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Thu Jul 3 00:29:14 EDT 2014

You would be better off buying one that has not been modified, returning it to column change would
be unbelievably difficult, just removing it is awful.

Thankyou,

Scott.

> Where are you Jabloni?

> Barry

> On 14-07-02 05:06 PM, Jabloni via Rovernet wrote:

> > Hi, I am considering getting a 49 or 50 P4 Cyclops but it has the original engine and trans
replaced with a Ford Capri V6. I would like to replace this with the original 2103CC straight 6, if its
affordable. Also like to change it back to the P4 column shift 4 speed. Does anybody know of these
parts being available? Any ideas on cost?

> > -------------- next part --------------

> > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

tml>

-- 9 - 5.00 Monday to Friday.

New email address-  scott at scottsoldautorubber.com.au

www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au

Automotive Rubber and Seals for Many Makes and Models,

P.O. Box 105, Mount Waverley 3149, Victoria,  Australia.

Phone and Fax: + 61- 3 - 9563 3023

http://www.xe.net/pca/

(Currency Converter)

Closed Saturday and Sunday.