[Rovernet] 1950 P4 75

garrett bourque gbbourque at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 20:15:33 EDT 2014

Hello,
  There is a P4 located at Howard's Garage in Warren, Maine.  Ted's shop is
located one mile north of US route 1 in Warren.  Contact Ted Howard at 207
273 2370.  Ted has been in business since the early 70s in the same
location and is trying to dispose of his excess cars to clean up his yard.
This car is complete with a rusty body.  It has an engine and trans, but
has been outside for many years. Ted does not use the internet, but give
him a call if you would like to buy the car. I have worked with him for
many years and have a P6B of my own.  I believe the P4 is a 50 or so,
originally beige and now black. Sincerely, Garrett Bourque