[Rovernet] Looking for a A/C 4 cylinder NADA P6.

Kent Kinard kkinard at att.net
Thu Jul 24 23:05:20 EDT 2014

Hi Vern,
I have all the parts loose or, if you prefer, a complete car. Removing
the later wiring harness is a real pain.  Early one is much simpler.
How much of this stuff do you want?  Compressors are probably not good
and are heavy and expensive to ship.  Is this for a restoration or do
you just want to cool off?
Roverly,
Kent K.