[Rovernet] P4 Battery Question

Steve Manwell via Rovernet rovernet at rovernet.org
Tue Jun 3 22:17:12 EDT 2014

Kent,

I just replaced an Interstate C27-XHD (group 27 apparently) that was in
our positive ground 100.  The negative post is at the right front, and
the positive at the right rear.  Incidentally it was put in the car by
the previous owner sometime before 2001 and it was still working well,
though it had never been cycled in winter conditions.

I think my old 75 had the same arrangement (sold it about 30 years ago;
time flies!).

Steve