[Rovernet] P4 Battery Question

Alan Francis via Rovernet rovernet at rovernet.org
Wed Jun 4 02:14:36 EDT 2014

http://www.puretyre.co.uk/car-battery-specification-chart/

Have a look here Kent. This side of the pond an 072/069 (they are virtually
identical) is the 'correct' one for the P4. Not sure of what ID method is
used in the US but with the dims to hand you should be able to find
something that fits OK. Positive must be on the left with the terminals
closest to you.

Good Luck

Alan