[Rovernet] RA 14

magnet at ican.net magnet at ican.net
Thu Jun 26 19:21:49 EDT 2014

I see that the photos of RoveAmerica 14 have now been posted to the
RoverAmerica site,

http://roveramerica.com.  Follow the link to the RA Facebook pages.

As always, the RoveAmerica event was great fun, and I feel certain that
everyone who attended -- even from as far afield as New Zealand -- had a
memorable time.  Thanks are due to Dirk Burrowes, Steve Manwell, and
Kurt Steele, who sponsored and organised the event, and to their loyal
partners and friends who helped to make it a resounding success.

Now that Rover as a going concern has passed into history, events such
as RoveAmerica are more than ever important, to keep alive the memory
and appreciation of "One of Britain's Fine Cars."

Cheers,

Bill Daddis