[Rovernet] P6 parts

Dermot Harvey roverman2 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 10 16:22:14 EDT 2014

Hi Group,

Spring is surely around the corner! Time to get those Rovers on the road..........

As most of you know, Charlie Stutt passed away last Summer. He was a good friend and customer for many years and I sure miss him.
 I brought down some of the parts from his house and am selling them for his daughter.

4 very rare “Magstar” wheels -  used but good condition complete with good or new  wheel centers                                                           $500

Set of rebuilt front calipers 2000  1967-71 with  Stainless Steel pistons . Selling for the price of rebuilding (Spectral Kinetics rebuild)		 $361

Set of rebuilt rear calipers all P6 1967-71 resleeved with Stainless Steel. Selling for the cost of the rebuild -  No core charge (SK rebuild)      $525

Rear number plate mount all P6 Good chrome.   A couple of small defects $25. 3 more with notsogood chrome,   $10 each

6  562042 New Magnum wheel centers with Ship Motif.  No fixing  clips   Could be used on other Rover wheels.     $10 each

1 New Door lock P6 -  with Key!  Rover box                                                                       $20

1 each left and right door pushbuttons new in Rover boxes                           $12 each

Assorted ' TC’,’' Automatic’ ‘2000’ script  Badges, used but good chrome. Also  Trunk letters                       $5 each

Used front bumper. No dents. Good chrome. 3 holes gor foglamps & Icelert.						     $150

Used rear bumper. Minor underside dent. Chrome shows multiple hairline blemishes					     $100

I also still have a good stock of P6 and SD1 parts from my own stash.

Dermot Harvey
Spectral Kinetics (845) 947 3126      roverman2 at verizon.net