[Rovernet] Rare bits wanted

scott kohl sdkgt6 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 16 01:11:48 EDT 2014

I was hoping I would never have to send this out, but I have no choice, so please forgive me bombing the list.  I am trying to find a set of the small-pattern hubs/axles off of an early Magnum wheel-equipped TC.  There is someone only a dozen or so miles away that has them on a car, I had him ask his father (who wants to restore it) if I could trade front hubs and rear hubs/axles for mine along with the Rostyles I have on my parts car and he said no, I wish I could explain to him that there would absolutely no visual difference.  Anyway, I want to fit aftermarket alloy wheels to my TC, and I cannot and will not pay the small fortune wanted for custom 3-piece wheels.  The 5 on 4.75 (5 x 120.65mm) hubs will allow me to use BMW fitment wheels (5 x 120mm) with PCD variation nuts (and switching out the imperial studs for metric).  I am planning a turbocharged V6 transplant, but I'm not even going to start until the wheel/tyre issue is resolved, I'm not going
 to attempt putting down 300+ bhp on 185/70-14 tyres.  Please have a look through your stash(es) and see what you've got, the future of my project hinges on finding this hardware.  Thanks for your time.

Scott Kohl
1969 2000 TC Burnt Grey
Salem, OR