[Rovernet] Another nice SD1

GeffMcCarthy geffandjulie at comcast.net
Sun Mar 16 19:00:09 EDT 2014

Roland, vielen danke!  However, this one requires work.  I have a 3 Litre in
the garage, awaiting much loving care; the Sterling 827 has a seat out for
re-coloring the leather; the 3500S runs well and gets LOTS of attention, but
has a sticky lifter and decaying paint.  I am about 1 nanometer from divorce
now...so...if I buy a nice, presentable SD-1 I might survive. If I buy this
project, I could not possibly stand the "heat" from She Who Must Be Obeyed!!
Thanks again.  PS where in Germany do you live? (Reply offline, bitte)

AvMedSafe
Geoffrey W. McCarthy MD MBA DipAvMed
677 NW Melinda Ave Portland OR USA 97210
503-241-8468(h) 503-799-3809 (mobile)