[Rovernet] Rare bits wanted

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Wed Mar 19 13:02:44 EDT 2014

Bingo! My friend, you have Magnum wheels. They look all but identical to the Rostyles. One last question: is your tachometer & clock in a single housing to the right of the speedo, or is the clock and tach in separate housings, with the tach housing looking a bit pedestrian? If they are separate you do indeed have a very early car.

Yours
Vern