[Rovernet] Another set of rare bits required.

Dermot Harvey via Rovernet rovernet at rovernet.org
Sun May 25 20:56:38 EDT 2014

Geoffrey, there is a fuel vapor pipe that runs through the cabin of the car at roof level. As I recall, this pipe joins up with other vapor control pipes under the sail panel on the right of the car. These plastic pipes are joined together with flexible tubing. The flexible tubing deteriorates and leaks fumes into the car.
I'm a bit hazy on all this as I had this problem on my 3500S about 25 years ago!

Dermot Harvey