[Rovernet] P6B rear brakes

GeffMcCarthy geffandjulie at comcast.net
Thu Sep 4 11:02:06 EDT 2014

Jose Scoseria: I accidentally acquired a set of rear brakes with a
replacement diff.  They appear as new, with every component correctly
installed, including the pad retainer strip "tangs" to prevent the bolts
from turning loose. (I rebuild mine, and have not used these.)

I am willing to sell these for a fair price. They may work as is, or you may
want to have White Post, or another source, rebuild them. Reply to me
offline if interested.

AvMedSafe

Geoffrey W. McCarthy MD MBA DipAvMed

677 NW Melinda Ave Portland OR USA 97210

503-241-8468(h) 503-799-3809 (mobile)