[Rovernet] posting 1970 Rover 3500S P6 need installation advice

Scott scott at scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Tue Sep 9 19:52:15 EDT 2014

The new screens are cut short on top in the corners, best way is to fit screen seal to the body of
the car then slide the screen up into it, then fit is perfect as long as your rubber has the bends
moulded into the rubber.
Thankyou,
Scott.

> I am having a problem installing a new windscreen, either the
> Pilkington windshield is not made to specification, or I am am doing
> something incorrectly, any advice out there?
>
> Jon Present
> jpresent at pacbell.net

-- 9 - 5.00 Monday to Friday.

New email address-  scott at scottsoldautorubber.com.au

www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au

Automotive Rubber and Seals for Many Makes and Models,

P.O. Box 105, Mount Waverley 3149, Victoria,  Australia.

Phone and Fax: + 61- 3 - 9563 3023

http://www.xe.net/pca/

(Currency Converter)

Closed Saturday and Sunday.