[Rovernet] posting 1970 Rover 3500S P6 need installation advice

Ben Saunders bsaunders at firstva.com
Wed Sep 10 07:36:41 EDT 2014

Can you compare the new windshield to the old one to see if it is shaped
the same. What i have done is to use some weed eater line and put it in
the gasket grove then once I got it in position and almost all the way
in I flipped the inner lip by pulling the line from one end across to
the other then raised the glass with the bolts at the bottom. WD40 helps
as well.
Ben