[Rovernet] Today

louatlcf at aol.com louatlcf at aol.com
Sun Apr 26 13:24:44 EDT 2015

Hi Nelson:

Thanks for the heads up. It was my intention to go to the Car show today, however, I have been recuperating from having a kidney stone removed only last Monday. Prior to my procedure, I was dealing with a lot of pain and taking pain killers which stopped me from working on my car projects as well as cancelling a race weekend at Willow Springs.

I am much better now but I still have a stint in me that I must tolerate for another week. For now I am refraining from driving and the Rover is not quite ready to show. I have done some recent work on the Rover, it has new stainless steel "bullet" mirrors and  I bought new stainless steel bumpers and over riders at some expense which I will started fitting to the Rover next.

 I believe Norman Dufort will be going to the Van Nuys event with his Rover 3500s please say hi for me. Have fun at the show.

Cheers,

Lou LeBlanc