[Rovernet] Auromatic transmission option

Scruggs Family gjkzscruggs at verizon.net
Wed Aug 19 09:38:10 EDT 2015

The other day I happened upon an Australian-made adaptor to mate the Rover
V8 to Nissan automatic transmissions and thought I'd pass it along.  No,
this not cheap option as it will also require a torque converter and likely
some driveshaft modifications.  But for those of us with disdain for the
BW35 all options must be considered.  Good news is that the Jatco (Nissan)
automatics are plentiful, not terribly expensive and apparently quite
robust.  I've also included a link with information and subsequent links to
Nissan automatics.

http://dellowconversions.com.au/product/rover-v8-3-5l-4l-4-6l-to-nissan-jatc
o-bellhousing-2/?utm_source=Dellow+Conversions&utm_campaign=feadb1fb49-Updat
e_from_Jeff_Dellow_May_copy_01_6_30_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_e99853f
765-feadb1fb49-209688677

http://www.nicoclub.com/archives/nissan-automatic-transmissions.html

Should anyone take this route please keep the list informed.

Regards,

Gross Scruggs

Annapolis MD