[Rovernet] Merry Christmas

magnet at ican.net magnet at ican.net
Fri Dec 25 14:14:27 EST 2015

And may I wish everyone a very happy Christmas and New Year also.

This winter's project is to transplant a rebuilt 1960 Rover 100 engine
into my 1959 90, which should give the Old Lady a new lease on life.
All being well, she will be at RoveAmerica 16 in June.

All the best to you all from Bill and Cherie Daddis.