[Rovernet] Hello

Anthony Williams rover3litre at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 07:34:30 EST 2015

Hello and thank you from Melbourne in Australia.
Thank you for allowing me to be part of your community.
Last week I bought a 1964 P5 for $700.00, it's been 21 years since I last
had one and I'm thrilled to be back in the saddle.
My goal is to restore the car with honest and genuine integrity.
It's a very complete car, runs and no glaring modifications that I've
discovered so far.
I want to do as much of the work as possible by myself. Some things look
fairly straight forward and logical, others look tricky.
What I'd like some help with please is:
(1) How to disassemble the doors completely.
(2) How to disassemble the steering wheel and column.
(3) How to disassemble the dashboard- timber panels and instruments.
Perhaps my lingo is wrong, but any guidance would be much appreciated.
Kind regards

Anthony Williams