[Rovernet] P4 wheels needed

Kent Kinard kkinard at att.net
Thu Feb 26 08:37:44 EST 2015

Hi Guys,
I think that I may be able to get the ones I have straightened for about
$100 each.  I'll take one to the wheel shop and see what they say.
Shipping is expensive.  I still owe Gordon a set of P5 wheels,  I just
can't find another set of wheels to put the parts car on.  Buick wheels
have too much offset.
Roverly,
Kent K.