[Rovernet] Hello

belber at aapt.net.au belber at aapt.net.au
Fri Feb 27 21:40:54 EST 2015

Hi Anthony
The local Rover club in Melbourne is the Rover Car Club of Australia
(RCCA) and are a great club with members who volunteer their knowledge
and experience. There are contacts for each model Rover who are always
helpful. Add to this the spare parts available and great club runs
they go on I can really recommend you go along to an event and say
hello.
Bernie