[Rovernet] Sad News

garrett bourque gbbourque at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 11:44:00 EST 2015

Hello Rover owners,
  I wanted to tell all of you some sad news.  My long time friend and
employer Ted Howard passed away on Christmas eve.  He owned an auto service
and restoration shop in Maine for 40 years.  About 10 years ago, one
weekend, he invited those who would travel the distance to his shop on the
Maine coast, to come and strip all of his Rover parts cars.  It was a
memorable weekend.
    He never actively participated in our Rover group, but was a very
enthusiastic Rover and Land Rover restorer.  He made many people happy with
his many eccentricities and his mechanical knowledge.  His shop was a
gathering place.  We'll miss you TED~!   Written by Garrett Bourque