[Rovernet] Sad News

Steve Manwell s_manwell at alum.swarthmore.edu
Tue Jan 13 18:37:46 EST 2015

Garrett,

Sorry to hear about Ted.  Here is a link to some photos from the Rover
salvage weekend you mention, including one of Ted towing a P6 to
somewhere more accessible.  It was good of Ted to let us come in and
salvage what we could before the P6's had to go and he was pretty gentle
on our wallets considering all that we managed to pack into our Saab and
Volvo parts haulers.  You were a fine host on the Saturday evening
between salvage sessions, including grand tour of your shop, 3500, and
Land Rover 130 project, all in a beautiful Maine village setting.

https://picasaweb.google.com/107027439303297656543/2003RoverSalvageAtTedS?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCMyvrcGN686P6QE&feat=directlink

--Steve