[Rovernet] Sad News

Dermot Harvey roverman2 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 13 16:50:48 EST 2015

Hi Garret!

Always sad to hear of the loss.
My automotive mentor retired over 10 years ago, but I still call him from time to time with a knotty problem. He is a sprightly 90, and is still doing some restoration. He did a beautiful Jaguar XK140 a few years ago, and is now working on an MG TC.
He thinks I'm nuts to work on Rovers!

Dermot Harvey