[Rovernet] Sad News

garrett bourque gbbourque at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 20:57:25 EST 2015

Hello to all of those who responded to my note earlier about Ted Howard.....
  Thanks to Steve Manwell for posting some photos he took as we were taking
Rovers apart at the speed of light!  Thanks to all of you that wrote a kind
word this evening.  Happy New Year to everyone.  I have to say, those
photos almost make it look like I know what I am doing while operating
Ted's tractor...no brakes on it since before man went to the moon!  Well,
things are getting sorted through by one of Ted's sisters and a team of
helpers.  It will be interesting to see what becomes of the place as all of
the details are worked out, cleaned up, etc.  Truly, the end of an era!
Rover On!!!  Garrett