[Rovernet] Rover P5 Dynamo.

James Radcliffe j_radcliffe at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 16 17:30:16 EDT 2015

This might work:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lucas-Generator-Repair-Kit-MG-MGB-Triumph-ETC-/351361238614?hash=item51cec30656&vxp=mtr

I have also had parts sent over from the UK for JCR auto supplies. I found them on ebay.

Does the dynamo on the P5 have a drive on the rear? If it does then it is a Lucas C40 T, and they are very common, and can be bought new for less than  a 100 dollars off Ebay. Some farm supply stores stock them, so you could take yours in and compare and match up.If you need a regulator, then if it is an RB340 type then it is the same as a Ford 2000 - 5000 tractor regulator. You may be able to match the generator up at a farm supply store also, as there are a lot of English tractors that used Lucas electrics.

James.