[Rovernet] P5B door hinge screws

Ben Saunders bsaunders at firstva.com
Fri Jul 10 10:00:23 EDT 2015

Hello Anthony,
I just tried to adjust the door on my 64 Rover Coupe and took out one of
the screws to get the size. It is a 5/16 - 24 x 1 including the head and
I found several places to purchase them in both cross head or hex socket
and stainless steel. Try Global Industries, Zoro or Fastenal.com. Hope
this is some help.
Ben