[Rovernet] P5 problem solved! (fingers crossed)

peter king peter at king-co.com
Sat Jun 6 23:38:10 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Many thanks for your thoughts on the possible cause of this mystery. The problem was indeed the new coil I installed, or the connections to it. I replaced the original Lucas coil and cleaned and tightened all connections, and took it for a long drive with no problems. I had hoped to celebrate with a trip the RoveAmerica event this weekend, but alas, work got in the way. Getting back on the road will be celebration enough!

Again, thanks to all for your help.

Peter

Peter King
Peter King + Company