[Rovernet] 2000 TC wire wheels

Gianni D'Ortenzio giannid at bigpond.com
Sun Mar 1 19:09:48 EST 2015

I am thinking of wire wheels for the TC and wondering if the type originally used were Dunlops. Locally I have found some but the are Daytonas and not sure how similar/ different they are. I would lean towards the original brand even if modern versions I guess. Anyone know the details of the factory wire wheels of the time? Did they have spinners or the hex nut type?

Sent from my iPad