[Rovernet] P6B final gearing

Barry Lafbery lafbery at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 2 18:24:40 EST 2015

Hi Kent
            The 3500s already has a 3.08 diff in it stock the P6 2000 has a 3.54. The usual trick is to put the 3.08 in the 2000 i have done it twice makes a really nice cruising car.
I believe the 2200 also has the 3.54.
 If he wants a 3.54 for the hills it is a straight swop into the 3500s from a 2000.
There are lots of 2000 around, Peter Heaster has about 10 of them and i think the RCCC has a couple of 2000 diffs already out of the car. Also the new owner of ABC Ruth’s old store may have one.

Barry