[Rovernet] Fuel Pump NADA 3500s

Rob Sayre Rob.Sayre at susquehanna.net
Tue Mar 17 10:24:07 EDT 2015

Good morning:

As you all likely know, the NADA 3500s is equipped with an electronic fuel pump.

The manual doesn't have any information with regard to the pump.  It reference the manual pump on the non-NADA spec cars.

I know it is located in the back outside near the rear suspension.

I assume you want a  low pressure pump 4-6 PSI.  Is there a spec. pump or one that is generally used?  I hear mine run but very little fuel is being delivered.  A tiny trickle.  I have separated the line prior to the front filter in the engine bay.  Have fuel in the tank (added 4 gallons to be sure).  I an fairly certain that it does not have another filter under the car but I will double check prior to replacement.

Any guidance as to a replacement pump and the procedure would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rob