[Rovernet] Fuel Pump NADA 3500s

GeffMcCarthy geffandjulie at comcast.net
Thu Mar 19 11:25:06 EDT 2015

Amen, gentlemen and ladies.  My reserve cock cable slipped, and when the
engine coughed, and I confidently selected the reserve...well, you know the
rest. I now carry a gallon in the boot!

AvMedSafe
Geoffrey W. McCarthy MD MBA DipAvMed
677 NW Melinda Ave Portland OR USA 97210
503-241-8468(h) 503-799-3809 (mobile)